Physicians and Specialists
Use the map to find rheumatologists and other physicians who see lupus patients. The map includes practitioners from different sources - LFNC's referrals as well as those of the Northern California Rheumatology Society and other sources. You can also view a spreadsheet listing here. If you have any questions about a particular physician, please call their office. You may also call us at (408) 954-8600 to get a referral.
We also recommend checking the database of the American College of Rheumatology, available here, for your physician search.
Professional and Comprehensive Directories
For more resources on finding the right physicians for you, please see the following publicly available comprehensive directories.
- Comprehensive, updated Medical Directory from US News.
- American College of Rheumatology Membership Directory
- Northern California Rheumatology Society Directory
- Dermatologists: American Academy of Dermatology Membership Directory
- Ob-Gyns: Membership Directory of American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.